[opencms-dev] static-export feature does not delete files

Matthias Neher Matthias.Neher at doubleSlash.de
Thu Sep 8 10:04:55 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I decided to run the static-export feature after pressing the "Publish
project" button.
It works fine, but the problem I have is the following: If I delete a file
in the opencms environment (offline project), the file still exists in my
export folder after running the static-export feature.
Is there an opinion to configure the static-export feature in a way that it
deletes "old, unused" files in my export folder.

Thanks for any help

Matthias