[opencms-dev] Templates in XML

seema pai seemasandeeppai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:33:16 CEST 2005

in OpenCms v5.*, there was Content Definition to persist data in database
table using A_ContentDefinition implementation. This seems to be deprecated
in v6.0 and XML Content is been introduced. How to use XML content where
data for news, arcticle, faq etc is stored in DB and the export option can
be used to publish in VFS and retrieve as HTML file ?
also, if i have an existing DB with news, press arcticle data, how to
migrate them in OpenCms ?