[opencms-dev] Error reading resource from path "/opencms:uri"

Gonzalez, Arnau (GE Consumer Finance, consultant) arnau.gonzalez at ge.com
Thu Sep 8 11:41:30 CEST 2005

I got plenty of errors like this and I didn't solve some of them. All I can say you is the paths bring lots of problems and if they aren't well defined, opencms don't find the files and show these errors. You can use the tag <cms:info> to know the real path that opencms gives to a file. Use it to find them.

If anybody knows more about it please explain us.

Arnau

-----Mensaje original-----
De: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
[mailto:opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org]En nombre de Inmaculada Piquero
Piquero Buedo
Enviado el: jueves, 08 de septiembre de 2005 11:30
Para: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Asunto: RE: [opencms-dev] Error reading resource from path
"/opencms:uri"

I noticed it some time later, I have changed it but I´m still having
problems.

Te problem now is:
- If I click in mydetail.jsp, I get the error:  Error reading resource from
path "/"
- If I click in myarticle.html (the XML file), I get this one: Error reading
resource from path "/myfolder/mydetail.jsp"

So, I think the error must be in the mydetail.jsp file, but I´m in a mess,
and I don´t know what´s wrong.

The code from mydetail.jsp is very simple:

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="${opencms:uri}"
editable="true">
<h1><cms:contentshow element="Title" /></h1>
</cms:contentload>

But I´m having problems and I don´t know exactly how to follow the steps I
received in the first message. (RE:Templates in XML).

Thanks in advance.