[opencms-dev] Templates XML

Inmaculada Piquero Piquero Buedo inpibu at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 8 13:06:45 CEST 2005

I´m using the ideas of the mail "Templates in XML, from Gonzalez, Arnau",
and I´m having some problems . I can´t continue with the development because
I can´t to solve it and I need some help.
Please, could anyone help me?

So, I´m going to explain my problem in detail, and I´d like someone could
bring me a solution, because I need a explanation, at least an introduction
to can continue.

In step 2,  I have  myarticle.html file (the XML) with the following code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<myarticles xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="opencms://sites/default/myfolder/myarticle.xsd">
  <myarticle language="en">
    <Title><![CDATA[Introduzca el Título]]></Title>
  </myarticle>
</myarticles>

I have made with sucess the steps 1 to 3. But my problems start at step 4.

In this step, I have the mydetails.jsp file, with this aspect:

<%@ taglib prefix="cms" uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>

<cms:contentload collector="singleFile" param="${opencms:uri}"
editable="true">
	<h1><cms:contentshow element="Title" /></h1>
</cms:contentload>

When I try to open this file, I get the following mistake:

Error reading resource from path "/"

If I try to open myarticle.xml (the XML file) I get the same error.

If someone could help me, it could be great for me, because I´m starting in
the development with OpenCms and I need some advices to start with it.

Thanks