[opencms-dev] run multi instances of opencms

David Dong daviddong1999 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 20:46:03 CEST 2005

Does anyone know a way I can run multiple instances of
opencms with one master editor server? It seems to me
this is an essential feature for any serious CMS. I'm
working on a publication site that requires running
multi servers for load balancing and failover. The
ideal solution would be my editors can use one master
instance to edit the articles, and publish them out to
all the other instances. I don't see anywhere in
opencms documentation mention this important
feature(:-. I see some discussions but they are
incomplete. Can anyone please tell me if it's doable
in opencms, and if so, how? If not, maybe opencms is
not an option!

thanks a lot!
David