[opencms-dev] OpenCms template Library

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Mon Sep 12 22:53:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

as mentioned in my last email, we are going to offer an OpenCms Template
Library, starting with 5 easy to use and customize templates, the first
template (Orange Template) has been provided to us by Nick Michael, one
of the nice guys on this community list. Nick is going to provide more
templates and it would be great if any of us could provide more
tempaltes and / or modules to offer to the opencms-documents.org /
opencms-community.net / or any other name of your choice. Nick suggests,
that the community page will offer a download page for these templates
for those who are willing to contribute to OpenCms (articles / modules /
other templates etc).

What do you think?

With nice regards and thanks to Nick.

Cheers,