[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6.0.0 - Advanced button in properties dialog displays an empty page

Thornton, Eric ericth at falconstudios.com
Mon Sep 12 23:54:12 CEST 2005

Hey:

The "Advanced" button in the standard properties dialog box submits the
form with an action value of "default".  What is then displayed is an
empty page.  There seems to be no way to edit the advanced properties.

So I edited my /system/workplace/commons/property.jsp so that it now
reads:

<%@ page import="org.opencms.workplace.*" %><%

	// initialise the JSP action element
	org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspActionElement cms = new
org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspActionElement(pageContext, request, response);

	// initialize the workplace class
	CmsDialogSelector wp = new CmsDialogSelector(cms,
CmsDialogSelector.DIALOG_PROPERTY);

	String action = request.getParameter("action");
	String uri = wp.getSelectedDialogUri();

	if (action != null && action.equals("default")) {
		uri = "/system/workplace/commons/property_advanced.jsp";
	}
		cms.include(uri, null, request.getParameterMap());

%>

Thanks,
Eric Thornton