[opencms-dev] Re: favicon.ico integration (OT)

kooto (sent by Nabble.com) lists at nabble.com
Wed Sep 14 18:09:23 CEST 2005

Thorsten Duhn wrote:

> On Gmane homepage they also say "It's difficult to follow
> discussions in a sensible way", that's what I mean ;-)
>
> Thorsten

There is also another alternative called Nabble - like Gmane, it is a searchable archive, and it's also a bi-directional bridge of mailing list and web forum which means you can read and post from the web and talk seamlessly with the existing mailing list users.

The Nabble UI is cleaner, and the search is fast.

For this thread of discussion, see http://www.nabble.com/favicon.ico-integration-t303904.html#a859233 - click the 'View Threaded' and you will see the threaded view which shows who is responding to who regarding what.  I find it easier to follow a discussion this way.

The mirror of the OpenCMS dev list is here: http://www.nabble.com/OpenCMS---Dev-f654.html

--
Sent from the OpenCMS - Dev forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/favicon.ico-integration-t303904.html#a861583