[opencms-dev] <cms:include> problem with path

Matthias Neher Matthias.Neher at doubleSlash.de
Thu Sep 15 11:57:16 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I think this is a simple problem, but I can't find any solution. I want to
include the code of a jsp file (, that displays the content list of several
xmlcontent files,) into a template file.
I think the problem is the serveral locations of the files. (If I put the
code directly in the template everything is perfect.)

the template file is in /system/modules/.../templates

the jsp file is in /sites/mysite/.../News .

What is the syntax of the  <cms:include> tag in the template file?

Here the contentload line of the "content list" jsp.
<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderDateReleasedDesc"
param="${opencms.folder}newsitem_${number}.html|NewsItem|2" editable="true">

Thanks in advance
--

      Matthias Neher

     Fon: +49-7541-6047-143