[opencms-dev] (6.0.1) Exception reindexing the search indexes

Achim Westermann a.westermann at alkacon.com
Fri Sep 16 10:03:19 CEST 2005

Jorge,

you have updated opencms.jar from cvs to version 6.0.1. On 28.07.05 the search manager was
refactored, it was decided to use the term "rebuild" instead of "update" and methods were renamed to
be consistant.
Your exception occurs in the org.opencms.workplace.tools.searchindex.CmsIndexingReportThread#run()
that has been commited to cvs on the same day.

You have to import the newsest module:

org.opencms.workplace.tools.searchindex_XXX.zip

Then it will work.

regards,

Achim