[opencms-dev] (6.0.1) Exception reindexing the search indexes

Jorge González informatico at hotelparadisepark.com
Thu Sep 15 18:31:06 CEST 2005

Hi list:

I'm getting a

-----
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.opencms.search.CmsSearchManager.updateIndex(Lorg/opencms/report/I_CmsRep
ort;)V
-----

When using the "rebuild all" from the index admin page.

This is not very important, because the contents are getting indexed when
published.
Now i'm touching - republishing all the contents to update indexes.

I know the indexing is a feature to be improved in the near future, so i
hope this will be changed soon.

Thanks.

I can post my opencms-search.xml filel if neccesary.