[opencms-dev] Web-Dav and File System Access to OpenCms Documents with Subversion

Sun Sep 18 19:35:06 CEST 2005

#: Arash Kaffamanesh changed the world a bit at a time by saying on  9/16/2005 8:48 PM :#
> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking about to come up with a solution to integrate Subversion
> with OpenCms, so that the documents could be checked into Subversion via
> the file system and be syncronised with OpenCms VFS, or the Documents
> could be uploaded to the VFS and then could be updated from the file
> system.
>
> Now my questions:
>
> does it make any sense?
> is there any other solutions available as module or some thing else?
> has anybody any interest on this issue? and would like to work with me
> on this and contribute the work back to the community?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Arash

My opinion is that would provide a very interesting feature (versioning) and may represent an
important step for supporting JSR170.

Please let me know more details about this and what are your (even rough) estimations about the task.

cheers,

./alex
--
.the_mindstorm.