[opencms-dev] Web-Dav and File System Access to OpenCms Documentswith Subversion

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sun Sep 18 23:18:39 CEST 2005

Yes, that is a possible solution, which I think Alkacon is aware about
and is going to possibly provide the implementaion, but in my opinion
how can you have such a nice client like TortiseSVN, which could handle
your DMS (Document Managemen) tasks for those who doesn't have any
access to the OpenCms workplace in Intranet Installations? I'm going to
perform such an integration for one of my clients and they are thinking
about replacing their MS SharePoint Portal Installations with OpenCms
and Subversion Integration :-)

Cheers, Arash