[opencms-dev] Using Import File from Server utility in OpenCms 6.0

Hufford, Brian Brian.Hufford at travelocity.com
Mon Sep 19 22:06:19 CEST 2005

sorry for my ingorance..just figured out that if I add more files to my hard drive folder and do a "synch" they are imported to the VFS. One more question though, the files which were imported to the VFS are as type "plain". They do not seem to be imported as my XML Content type which i created. The files I am importing are well formed xml based on the xsd of my XML Content. They also include the reference to the xsd in the xml. Any ideas?