[opencms-dev] Using Import File from Server utility in OpenCms 6.0

Hufford, Brian Brian.Hufford at travelocity.com
Mon Sep 19 21:53:24 CEST 2005

thank you for the tip Michael. However, it seems as though the Synchronization feature (which is only found in the "Legacy Admin Console" in OpenCms 6.0) only works in the VFS to HD direction. Meaning you can "push" what is in your VFS to your hard drive. But, I am looking for a way to push what is on my hard drive to a certain spot on my VFS. Any other suggestions..or am I overlooking something?
So again..the only way i was able to get this feature to work was putting the path to a folder in my VFS in the "Folders" box. And putting a path to a folder on my hard drive in the "Destination Path" box.
When I switch the config (ie: put the path to VFS in the Destination Path box) i received a 500 error, directory not found on filesystem.