[opencms-dev] Where is the doc?

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:25:21 CEST 2005

I was just about to write a short "How to ask questions" document
which I can refer people to when they ask questions incorrectly
(insufficient information etc). It consists of a short check list.

The first item on the check list is "Read the Documentation". I went
looking for a link, but there is no doc online!  (that I can find
anyway). Just this note:

"Please note: The documentation modules for the 6.0 development
releases are currently available as part of the main distribution
download. This distribution contains all the individual module files
listed below updated for the 6.0 version. The individual files will be
made available for download on this page in due course."

I think it's important to have a copy of the documentation online
which people can hyperlink to when writing documentation or answering
questions.

Joe.