[opencms-dev] OpenCms 6 + Tomcat + IIS

Shi Yusen shiys at langhua.cn
Wed Sep 21 14:50:47 CEST 2005

Hi Kevin,

Please reference the instructions here: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/howto/iis.html.

BTW, if you use IIS6 (Windows Server 2003), you should add a new web service extension in step 8 with a name such as tomcat and files isapi_redirect.dll, uriworkermap.properties, workers.properties, and remember to check this extension allowed. The terms I use may not be exact in English because I only have the Chinese version.^_^

Good luck,

Shi Yusen/Beijing Langhua Ltd.