[opencms-dev] Image Gallery Java Interface

Brett Cawrse brettc at visitsamoa.ws
Wed Sep 21 03:26:23 CEST 2005

Hi,

I was wondering whether it is possible to develop a custom interface to the
image gallery. What I would like to do is create an administration utility
in the workplace which enables users to create products (custom defined),
and associate images with those products within the utility. These images
would then be uploaded into the image gallery automatically (through my
interface), and a reference to the gallery entry stored as an attribute of
the product entry. I've had a quick look through the Java Docs, and can't
seem to find a suitable interface. Any tips would be most appreciated..

Thanks,

Brett