[opencms-dev] templateone module without automaticly set template-elements to template one

Jörg Flade j.flade at keybird.de
Wed Sep 21 10:47:17 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I try to submit for each modules subdirectory a own template-elements
property.
I've created some new directories at the /mysite/modules/ directory.
There I've created a new structed file with own schema.
All these sites use the filetype news, but has difficult contents and
difficult website areas. Now I've tried to set the template-elements to
my own template and not to the standard tempalte-one detail template
(/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules/pages/detail-news.html).
I need this, because there are a) many difficult contents and b)
difficult sites (seperated at some microsites).

Does anyone knows a solution how to set the template-elements for each
modules-subdirectory (news, press, broschure for example) with my own
template-elements?
I've tried all way I can think about...but nothing will work. Always if
I create a new entry (with the admin-buttons at site in offline mode)
this new file will become the template-one template-elements in a grey
box. But I dont want to edit the property if I add new entries. It
should work automaticly.

--

Sinclery
Joerg Flade