[opencms-dev] OpenCms and J2EE application integration

Oussama Senhaji oussamasenhaji at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 22 11:18:23 CEST 2005

Hello everybody,

I would like to know if OpenCms can be used from a J2EE application as a document management system?
We have an Intranet application running on Jboss (EJB application server) and we want to enhance it by adding a document management system. Users can then create folders, add (PDF, MS Excel, MS PPT, ...), remove documents, search documents...

If OpenCms provides any such API, please let me know.
Thanks in advance,

Oussama SENHAJI
OpenTechnologies