[opencms-dev] mime-type pb with OOo sxw document

Pascal Drouin pascal.drouin at douane.finances.gouv.fr
Thu Sep 22 11:20:32 CEST 2005

Hi, all
   in Opencms, the right mime-type for VFS files depend upon the
org\opencms\loader\mimetypes.properties, in the opencms.jar.
   Uncompress the jar file, put the joined file in the right directory,
compress back the opencms.jar in the WEB_INF\lib directory.
    Don't forget to restart Opencms...:-)

Pascal Drouin a écrit :

> Hi all,
> I have some problems with the sxw document from openOffice:
> in the tomcat web.xml file, the type sxw is mapped to
> 'application/vnd.sun.xml.writer'.
> When i want to get a file of that type,  Opencms write the stream like
> a zip-file, an d not like a sxw file.
> How to make Opencms recognize this mime-type?
> On other side, is there a class for indexing sxw files ?
>
> Thanks for your help.

Pascal DROUIN
Centre Informatique Douanier
27 av des beaux soleils