[opencms-dev] OpenCms as a DocManagSystem

Peter Birchmeier peterbirchmeier at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:21:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

I consider using OpenCms as a document management system. We do not need
features like WebDAV, just the possibility to store documents in a
hierarchical file structure with permission and history handling. To idea is
to integrate the stored content into other systems like web presentation. I
know OpenCms from the web design perspective and like to ask you whether
OpenCms could fulfill these requirements..

And by the way, a already know the good API from OpenCms... so..

Thanks for your experience hints...
regards, Peter