[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Peter Birchmeier peterbirchmeier at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 15:02:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

I do a xml files load and query single xml elements by <cms:contentshow..
I'ld like to be able to have more options with the output, e.g. check a
certain element whether it is empty or not (empty String "", not null).

I couldn't find any way with the given standard xml tags. Have I overseen
anything?

So my idea was to manually query the elements by jsp scriptlets. But as far
as I have seen in the CmsJspContentShowTag source code I would have to
implement several steps to achieve the data. Therefore it might be easier to
do the whole xml content load manually, by calling the responsible Collector
class....

Is there a better way?
thanks for your hints,
kind regards, Peter