[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Mon Sep 26 15:19:58 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

simply use "cms.getContent(String resourcePath, String elementName, Locale
locale)"

Kind Regards, Bernd Wolfsegger

On Monday, 26. September 2005 16:02, Peter Birchmeier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I do a xml files load and query single xml elements by <cms:contentshow..
> I'ld like to be able to have more options with the output, e.g. check a
> certain element whether it is empty or not (empty String "", not null).
>
> I couldn't find any way with the given standard xml tags. Have I overseen
> anything?
>
> So my idea was to manually query the elements by jsp scriptlets. But as far
> as I have seen in the CmsJspContentShowTag source code I would have to
> implement several steps to achieve the data. Therefore it might be easier
> to do the whole xml content load manually, by calling the responsible
> Collector class....
>
> Is there a better way?
> thanks for your hints,
> kind regards, Peter

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Germany
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788