[opencms-dev] Problems with cms:contentload

Inmaculada Piquero Buedo inpibu at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 12:46:35 CEST 2005

Hello.

I´m trying to make an index.jsp file that offers to me the possibility of
showing all the files in a specific folder.

The idea is to include a sentence like this :

<cms:contentload collector="allInFolderPriorityDateDesc"
param="/tests/|my_article" editable="true">

where my_article represents the type of article I´ve created (a kind of an
XSD file).

But when I include this sentence in my code, I get the following message :
"Error reading resource from path "/test"

Please, could anyone tell me what´s the problem ?

Thanks very much,
Regards.