[opencms-dev] Problems with cms:contentload

opencms at biberbeatz.de opencms at biberbeatz.de
Tue Sep 27 13:08:19 CEST 2005

Hi,
I think you are logged in. Check if you changed the Site to
"sites/default" and not "/". It is the drop down next to the "Publish
project" button. Then try to open the index page again.

Hope that helps,
Jan

Inmaculada Piquero Buedo wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I´m trying to make an index.jsp file that offers to me the
possibility of showing all the files in a specific folder.

> The idea is to include a sentence like this :
>
> <cms:contentload collector="allInFolderPriorityDateDesc"
param="/tests/|my_article" editable="true">

> where my_article represents the type of article I´ve created (a
kind of an XSD file).

> But when I include this sentence in my code, I get the following
message :
> "Error reading resource from path "/test"
>
> Please, could anyone tell me what´s the problem ?
>
> Thanks very much,
> Regards.

> Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Protección para tus hijos en internet.
Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_protec
cioninfantil