[opencms-dev] Lucene search doesn't find anything in 6.0.1

Hari Hari.Subramanian at jvolution.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 16:48:33 CEST 2005

YOU need to set the index in opencms-search.xml.  point it to the sites
you want to search in like /sites/default/ or /sites/mysite.  Make sure
you do not change the name of the index.  Leave to "Offline Version
(VFS)" or "Online Version (VFS).  Once this is done, go to your admin
module and rebuild the index.  This will index your folders under
opencms/WEB-INF/index.  You will find 3 folders here and you can check
them and you will see the content of your folders there.

Your search will now find any term in folders that you have index.

All the best

Hari