[opencms-dev] Lucene search doesn't find anything in 6.0.1

Achim Westermann a.westermann at alkacon.com
Fri Sep 30 17:23:40 CEST 2005

Hi Daniel,

which tag? If dev_6_0_1 you also have to reinstall some modules if no new install was performed. Did you do a fresh install? If not, try installing newest version of module org.opencms.workplace (report breaks as it's resources are replaced, just watch the log until the background working thread has finished) and org.opencms.tools.searchindex.

If the problem persists I'd be happy (unhappy though) to get information about it: Which search page, which cvs tag,...?

thx,

Achim

--
Achim Westermann