[opencms] [opencms-dev] has anyone have any experience with EJB in portalapplication?

Jorge González informatico at hotelparadisepark.com
Fri Sep 30 17:31:15 CEST 2005

Do you have resources to host an application server ?

If yes, don't reinvent the wheel and use EJB's. They are slow, but as slow
as pure RMI, with the a little overload.

AND are very well documented, so check the quintaesential session bean, copy
it, deploy the hello world and build the api to the cmsobject. Good luck !

Estimado D.:

Atentamente,
Jorge González.