[opencms-dev] Re: [opencms] has anyone have any experience with EJBin portalapplication?

jim jim.ji at transplace.com.cn
Fri Sep 30 17:42:48 CEST 2005

hi Jorge González,
 thanks for your reply.the situation is like this:
    I need to develop a websphere portal application,in my portlet,I need to get the contents managed in opencms through opencms,actually,the API to access opencms will be very simple,so I think developing EJB is no problem,I just worry about the performance,since it is a website portal ,there will be many access,can EJB work in my senario?