[opencms-dev] Macros

Brian Jacobs brian at purplemonkey.com
Tue Oct 4 18:51:23 CEST 2005

Hello,

I haven't found in the documentation where the rules for macros are explained. If someone could point out where to find them, I'd appreciate it.

At the moment I'm trying to do something like:
<cms:contentshow element="${opencms.title}" />
Where title is a property of the child pages I'm looping through.

That is my immediate problem, but I'd like to know the rules generally for future issues that may come up.

Here is the rest of the relevant code:
<cms:contentload collector="allInFolder" param="${property.xmlcontent}|7" >
   <li><a href="<cms:link><cms:contentshow element="${opencms.filename}" /></cms:link>" ><cms:contentshow element="${opencms.title}" /></a></li>
</cms:contentload>

Regards,
    Brian Jacobs