[opencms-dev] export/ directory

Marcus Popetz marcus at roundpeg.com
Tue Oct 4 19:13:12 CEST 2005

I've gotten apache working to get rid of the opencms/opencms/ directory
structure and I thought all was well but I have one problem.

The export/ directory doesn't contain the new_admin.css file.  It contains
the workplace.css file but not the others.

I'm wondering what triggers the writing of those files?  Did I mess
something up during the setup process or did I have to walk the site before
hooking it up to apache so that everything would get written properly?

Any pointers in the right direction gladly appreciated.

Thanks,
Marcus