[opencms-dev] Regarding uploading the PDF file

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu Oct 6 15:19:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

If you are using the "Use Upload-Applet" setting in your preferences,
disable it and try with legacy upload.

If your pdf- filesize is > max_allowed_packet size setting of your MySql
Installation, then try to increase this setting, unless follow this
thread on our site for files > 16 MB:

http://www.pomegranate.de:9000/cms/forum/viewthread?thread=17

Hth,
Arash