[opencms-dev] Regarding uploading the PDF file

mohd yousufuddin mail_yousuf at india.com
Thu Oct 6 13:31:28 CEST 2005

Hi,

when i click upload button in opencms Explorer view as a administrator, it is opening the window, when i select a pdf to upload, i am getting the message boxes saying
  1.Adding pdf
  2. Uploading data

then the message box is going off. But i am unable to see the pdf file. I am not getting any errors either on Explorer or on Tomcat. I didnt find any errors in opencms.log file also. Can anybody help me in this regard. Any help is greatly appreciated.

regards,
yousuf.

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!