[opencms-dev] UrlRewriteFilter: Blank Page after Editor Closing

Peter Birchmeier peterbirchmeier at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:34:13 CEST 2005

I did some tests and found a work around:
all HttpServletResponse-wrapper references in the main
UrlRewriteFilter-class should be replaced by the original
HttpServletResponse-object... see:
http://groups.google.com/group/urlrewrite/browse_frm/thread/78e469882c6af351/3412f1e1e8bfa4a8#3412f1e1e8bfa4a8

OpenCms seems to be very sensitive concerning encoding the
HttpServletResponse's url.