[opencms-dev] Regarding Customization of OpenCms

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu Oct 6 16:17:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

You can provide for each folder a separate search page which searchs
within this folder / CATEGORY within your document tree, or you can use
only one search page with the extended search functionality, similar to
templateone search demo pages.
Which way you shall take, depends on the amonut of documents and how you
are going to struvture your repository, categories.

Kind Regards,
Arash