[opencms-dev] Regarding Customization of OpenCms

mohd yousufuddin mail_yousuf at india.com
Thu Oct 6 11:33:08 CEST 2005

Hi,

I wanted to customize the OpenCms. My requirement is neither to create a
site nor to maintain the site. I want to use OpenCms as a repository for storing general documents and project specific documents. In these folders I want to provide a search facility. Is it possible to customize like this. Any help regarding this, is greatly appreciated.

waiting for a quick response.

regards,
yousuf.

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!