[opencms-dev] Static Export while publishing in Version 6

Frank Michel frank.michel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:55:48 CEST 2005

Hi Michael,
could you give me a little hint about what you mean by doing it with export
rules?
Even in the CVS I did not find how to set up a rule to only export the
modified ressources as OpenCms 5 was doing it.
Is there some certain regexp to select modified ressources?
I only found how to configure a specific path.

What I wanted was to set up the system to publish and export the modified
things (as with OpenCms 5).

Thanks in advance!
Frank