AW: [opencms-dev] <cms:contentloop element="XX"> Tag

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Fri Oct 7 12:52:49 CEST 2005

| <cms:contentshow element="Head/Textbox/Headline" />

Where "Head" is defined in some main schema and "Textbox" is a sub schema
nested in "Head" and "Headline" is defined in the "Textbox" schema.

--

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Germany
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788