AW: [opencms-dev] Problems with the head navigation

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Mon Oct 10 09:39:19 CEST 2005

Hi Ataul!

  changing a html resource, like an image or a style sheet, is not so easy.
- first you have to edit the file and publish it. this will automatically write
the changed file to the RFS (if properly configured)
- but the html resources are cached by the client browser, so you have to clear
the browser cache. for firefox, for instance: Tools -> Options... -> Privacy ->
Cache -> Clear, but this does not always works for me :(
- so i have explicitly call the modified resource (for the style sheet:
http://localhost:8080/opencms/export/system/workplace/commons/style/workplace.css)
and do a hard-refresh, for Firefox: Ctrl-F5.

hth
--
Regards
Michael Moossen

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
http://www.alkacon.com