[opencms-dev] Error in JSP

Inmaculada Piquero Buedo inpibu at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:36:33 CEST 2005

Hello.

The template property is not complete, because my jsp is similar to the
test_method_include1.jsp in the folder
/sites/default/alkacon-documentation/documentation_scriptlet/.

The idea, is that I want to create an HTML page that includes a jsp.
This HTML is like the Alkacon documentation default template.
The jsp that has to be included in this "menu" of alkakon, with the
navigation elements in the left, and this jsp should make a kind of list of
all the resources in a directory, but all keeping the structure of the
alkakon default template.

What´s the way to do that?

Thanks.