[opencms-dev] Error in JSP

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Mon Oct 10 17:03:14 CEST 2005

Hi,

I don't know your code.
But I had the same error when I tried to include a JSP in itself.
Sounds strange, but well, the code made sure that there is no endless loop.
But nevertheless it seems that such a construct is not possible without
getting an exception thrown.

Kind regards, Bernd Wolfsegger

On Monday, 10. October 2005 17:36, Inmaculada Piquero Buedo wrote:
> Hello.
>
> The template property is not complete, because my jsp is similar to the
> test_method_include1.jsp in the folder
> /sites/default/alkacon-documentation/documentation_scriptlet/.
>
> The idea, is that I want to create an HTML page that includes a jsp.
> This HTML is like the Alkacon documentation default template.
> The jsp that has to be included in this "menu" of alkakon, with the
> navigation elements in the left, and this jsp should make a kind of list of
> all the resources in a directory, but all keeping the structure of the
> alkakon default template.
>
> What´s the way to do that?
>
> Thanks.

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Germany
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788