[opencms-dev] XML Error

Wayne Andersen waynea at clima-tech.com
Tue Oct 11 02:04:27 CEST 2005

I followed the directions included with OpenCMS 6.0 to integrate it with
Apache and remove the opencms/opencms part of the URI and now I am getting
the following error "org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error
during OpenCms initialization: Unable to read the OpenCms XML
configuration."

How can I turn on the debugger or something to determine why it is not
finding this file, and which exact file it is looking for I assume it is
opencms.xml, which does exist in the WEB-INF/config dir.

Wayne L Andersen
System Administrator
Clima-Tech Corporation
208-947-1849