[opencms-dev] template-elements property is empty after rename

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue Oct 11 11:42:36 CEST 2005

Well, I mentioned this possible bug many times before in this list :)
No reaction at all until now :)

Huhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :)

I think this is a very serious bug, because, imagine you move hundreds of
files, recognising afterwards that nothing works anymore, because all of your
precious complex property settings have vanished ...

What does "shared" mean anyway? What is the defined behaviour of a shared
property and what is the difference to a property which is not shared?

Solving this and a proper link/ressource handling by reference id are very
important features to implement in my opinion.

Kind regards, Bernd

On Tuesday, 11. October 2005 12:08, Daniel Wiesner wrote:
> After renaming or moving a cml resource the shared property
> "template-elements" is empty. I set the property to the parent folder
> but I think this is a bug.
>
> regards Daniel

[  Code Create
[  Web Content Management and Presentation

[  Bernd Wolfsegger
[  Sun Certified Programmer for Java(TM) 2 Platform

[  Lohmeyerstrasse 13
[  10587 Berlin
[  Germany
[  Fon +49 (0)30 26555788