[opencms-dev] getting rid of the opencms/opencms/ prefix

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 13 16:35:22 CEST 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 03:35:05PM +0200, Matthias Neher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >> this.servpath="<%= OpenCms.getStaticExportManager().getVfsPrefix() %>";
>
> This line is to configure the workplace to use an empty cookie path and do
> not prepent the webapp-name

Thanks.

Another question:

What would be a first test to see if the jk-connector works?

My logs show that the mod_jk is loaded fine. But with the
rewrite code of Sebastians "get rid" document (in my Virtualhost entry)
I now get
HTTP Status 404 - /${WEBAPP_NAME}/opencms/

when I simply open http://localhost

in my browser. (The apache welcome screen should appear).