[opencms-dev] why do I get two messages back each time I post?

Andreas Graeff andreas at urthona.de
Sat Oct 15 21:31:47 CEST 2005

Hi,
it's a simple thing, most mail client write the answer back to the list
and a cc to the author of the original post. Though, you get the answer
and through the list it's forwarded a second time to your address. Not
very attentive of those who answer, but sorry, it's the default way of
most mail clients, though don't mind.
Regards Andreas