[opencms-dev] why do I get two messages back each time I post?

Martin van den Bemt mvdb at ibl-software.nl
Mon Oct 17 08:59:58 CEST 2005

This isn't a client issue, the mailinglists doesn't strip all reply-to
headers and just adds the reply-to (and some other headers) to the
mailinglist. So in this case your client would be broken if the reply-to
just contained a single address..
The mailinglistmanager should be abble to fix this (unless this was the
intended behaviour).

Mvgr,
Martin