[opencms-dev] MSIE crashes right after finishing the installation

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Oct 17 19:53:30 CEST 2005

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 07:39:27PM +0200, Christoph P. Kukulies wrote:
> It happens predictably right after the 13500 lines have been logged in the
> installation windows of opencms 6.0 when you click continue (or finish?)
> that MSIE (6.0.2600.0000) crashes with a javascript error as it seems.
>
> I'm installing on a VMWARE virtual machine under Windows XP.
>
> --
> Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies (at) rwth-aachen.de

To complete the picture:

I'm then getting an error 500:
javax.servlet.ServletException: Critical error during OpenCms
initialization: The OpenCms setup wizard is still enabled.
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.init(OpenCmsServlet.java:226)

Also the whole export directory then isn't there (probably the cause
for the icons I'm missing).

Something is broken very bad.