[opencms-dev] script which moves (old) files in the vfs

Matthias Neher Matthias.Neher at doubleSlash.de
Tue Oct 18 08:26:36 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I have structured content (news items). All items are stored in a folder
called "News". The folder has an index.jsp file which shows a list of all
news items.

What I want to do is the following: I want to write a jsp script which moves
old news items in a subfolder (called archive) automatically.

Can somebody help me doing this? I do not know which methods and classes are
used to move files in the vfs.

Thanks in advance

Matthias

Matthias Neher                     Fon: +49-7541-6047-143

doubleSlash Net-Business GmbH      Fax: +49-7541-6041-111

Müllerstr. 12 B                    Matthias.Neher at doubleSlash.de

D-88045 Friedrichshafen            http://www.doubleSlash.de