[opencms-dev] getting rid of the opencms/opencms/ prefix

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Oct 18 09:27:14 CEST 2005

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 03:54:59PM -0400, Marcus Popetz wrote:
> At 03:38 PM 10/14/2005, Sebastian Himberger wrote:
> >sorry i suppose this was not clear in my how to. I will add a note about
> >this.
>
> No worries.  You got me 99% of the way there which is most gladly
> appreciated.  :)
>
> -mp

I'm not as lucky as you.
I still have the problem that the workplace looks ok when I access it
via :8080. But with the redirection sketched out in Sebastians recipe paper,
I'm getting a lot of missing resources and a clobbered workplace with text
overlapping other text and divders and images missing, that build the GUI.

Could it be that I gotta to enable some proxy modules in apache?
mod_proxy wan't enabled and enabling it didn't help either.

There are some more proxy modules (mod_proxy_http, modproxy_ftp and some
others).

And last: How can I debug best? It's probably tomcat that I gotta
configure for logging since it processes the requests.